Join The Conversation
- New Products
- A, B, C, D, Bioflavonoids, E & K
- Liposomal Products
- Advanced Naturals
- Superior Powders
- Amino Acid Supplements
- Antioxidant Supplements
- CoQ10 Supplements
- Digestive Enzymes & Aids
- DMG Family of Products
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Herbal Supplements
- Immune Support Supplements
- Muscle & Joint Supplements
- Specialty Health Supplements
- Mineral Supplements
- Stress & Sleep Supplements
- Weight Management Supplements
With over a quarter century of experience in producing the highest quality nutritional supplements available, FoodScience of Vermont® has created an exceptional line of products including herbal supplements, essential fatty acids, digestive enzymes and joint supplements. Our formulas have been developed based on the latest scientific research to include nutrients like alpha lipoic acid, lycopene, phosphatidylserine and natural herbs like pygeum, saw palmetto, ginkgo biloba and grape seed extract.
We pride ourselves on the fact that we use the purest, highest quality, most natural nutrients available to produce all of our formulas. Our nutritional research focuses on the complex relationships that exist among available nutrients. FoodScience of Vermont’s extensive, unparalleled research into the exciting properties of N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) has significantly broadened the boundaries of knowledge relative to this vital nutrient.
Raw materials used in FoodScience products are evaluated for quality, purity and potency before they are approved for use in our products. Superior quality control and good manufacturing procedures are followed at all times to guarantee that our exacting standards are met.
All ingredients used are guaranteed to contain no artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign substances. Most FoodScience products are yeast, sugar, and starch free.
It is our intention to expand nutritional awareness through professional publications. Our Research and Development Department is under the direction of a Ph.D nutritional biochemist with over 20 years experience in nutritional research and product development.
FoodScience has supported nutritional research studies at the following institutions:
- University of Southern California Medical School, Los Angeles
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
- Institute for Child Behavior Research, San Diego, California
- San Diego State University, California
- Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights
- Bartholomew Clinic, Bluefield, West Virginia
- Southern Florida Medical School, Tampa
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Rochester Equine Clinic, Rochester, New Hampshire
- Clemson University College of Sciences, South Carolina
FoodScience has made a commitment to provide you with the highest quality natural nutritional formulations for over 40 years. Just as important is our commitment to help support and keep our environment clean. Our bottles are made from recyclable white, high-density polyethylene #2.
Our packaging material is made from 100% recycled and recyclable paper. Our catalogs are printed on recycled paper.
In our community we participate in recycling by taking all of our used office paper to the local recycling center.
Healthy living and a cleaner environment are what FoodScience is all about!