Join The Conversation
- New Products
- A, B, C, D, Bioflavonoids, E & K
- Liposomal Products
- Advanced Naturals
- Superior Powders
- Amino Acid Supplements
- Antioxidant Supplements
- CoQ10 Supplements
- Digestive Enzymes & Aids
- DMG Family of Products
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Herbal Supplements
- Immune Support Supplements
- Muscle & Joint Supplements
- Specialty Health Supplements
- Mineral Supplements
- Stress & Sleep Supplements
- Weight Management Supplements
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are our most frequently asked questions:
Why do some of the products contain lead?
Because we sell to California and because there may be trace amounts of naturally occurring lead in the minerals (that come from the earth) we use in our products, we are required to provide a "clear and reasonable" warning. For more information on Proposition 65 please visit: http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Are these made in the U.S.A?
- Quality Raw Materials Must Meet Rigorous Standards.
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP)/NF
- Food Chemical Codex (FCC)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists International (AOACI)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Manufacturing Practices Guarantee Product Specifications and Label Claims.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Part 111 (21CFR111)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Natural Product Association (NPA)
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC)
- FDA drug Facility registration #: 19794745652.
- Claims are all at time of expiration not manufacture.
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
Food Science Corporation is certified to operate under current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) protocols. Under these protocols, we require that each ingredient in a formula be supplied with the respective Certificate of Analysis. That means that the supplier is required to test the ingredient for contaminants such as Heavy Metals, Microbial contamination, and any other physical/chemical parameters unique to the ingredient before the ingredient is shipped.
Any raw material that does not meet our specifications is sent back to the supplier. Upon receipt of a raw material (ingredient), it is then tested for potency and other parameters outlined in the ingredient’s specification sheet. Test results are compared against the established specifications.