Join The Conversation
- New Products
- A, B, C, D, Bioflavonoids, E & K
- Liposomal Products
- Advanced Naturals
- Superior Powders
- Amino Acid Supplements
- Antioxidant Supplements
- CoQ10 Supplements
- Digestive Enzymes & Aids
- DMG Family of Products
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Herbal Supplements
- Immune Support Supplements
- Muscle & Joint Supplements
- Specialty Health Supplements
- Mineral Supplements
- Stress & Sleep Supplements
- Weight Management Supplements
|View Larger Image||
MEGA PROBIOTIC ND (120)
Mega Probiotic ND is a non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, follow the recommendations below.
Initial: Take amount below twice daily, after breakfast and after dinner.
Children age 4 and older Adult Senior
1 capsule 2 capsules 3 capsules
Maintenance: Take the above amount once daily after breakfast.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature (below 70° F).
Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-874-9444.
- 120 Capsules
- This formula is vegetarian, gluten free and made with NON-GMO ingredients
- Contains 8 species of microorganisms to provide a full spectrum of probiotic strains
- Includes FOS (Frutooligosaccharides) a soluble fiber and prebiotic
- Non-dairy formula
- Naturally sourced organism strains
- Lactobacilli to support the small intestine and produce lactic acid
- Bifidobacteria to support the colon, produce lactic and acetic acids all to help the gut pass unwanted materials
- Streptococcus thermophilus to support the gut wall, promote regularity and provide a barrier against unwanted materials
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) supports the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract while providing fiber to promote regularity
- FoodScience of Vermont supplements are doctor formulated and reviewed by our physician advisory board
- Children, adults and seniors
- Supports digestive health for individuals that are lactose intolerant
- Supports normalized digestion
- Supports regularity and a healthy colon
- This formula also aids with immune support, healthy colon cell growth and intestinal motility