|View Larger Image||
SEA MUSSEL (180)
A dietary supplement to support proper connective tissue and joint functions.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 3 times daily with food for 2 to 4 weeks, then reduce to 1 capsule with meals, 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-874-9444.
- 180 Capsules
- Made with NON-GMO ingredients
- Provides a naturally sourced form of chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates
- Sea Mussel is a Perna canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel from New Zealand) supplement that is rich in the amino acids, fatty acids, proteins and GAGS that are key building blocks for joint tissue, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and intervertebral discs
- Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish indigenous to the waters off the coast of New Zealand
- Pernas unique and natural composition of joint nutrients provides a high level of support that is not provided by isolated components alone
- Includes Alfalfa Leaf- a natural source of trace minerals and vitamins
- FoodScience of Vermont supplements are doctor formulated and reviewed by our physician advisory board
- Joint flexibility
- Joint lubrication
- Managing joint discomfort
- May support healing in sprains and strains
- Supports healthy range of motion in joints