Join The Conversation
- New Products
- A, B, C, D, Bioflavonoids, E & K
- Liposomal Products
- Advanced Naturals
- Superior Powders
- Amino Acid Supplements
- Antioxidant Supplements
- CoQ10 Supplements
- Digestive Enzymes & Aids
- DMG Family of Products
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Herbal Supplements
- Immune Support Supplements
- Muscle & Joint Supplements
- Specialty Health Supplements
- Mineral Supplements
- Stress & Sleep Supplements
- Weight Management Supplements
|View Larger Image||
SUPERIOR PURPLES (30)
A delicious, healthy aging, drink mix that combines 19 nutrient rich whole fruits, vegetables and extracts.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix a 1/2 scoop (5.47 g), daily, in 6-8 oz. of cold water or juice.
CAUTION:Jar contains desiccant to reduce moisture and clumping. Do not eat desiccant.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not Refrigerate.
If inner seal is broken, do not use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is packaged by weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-874-9444.
- Easy to mix berry flavored powder
- 60 Servings
- Great in hot or cold beverages as well as smoothies
- Combines 19 whole fruits, vegetables and extracts
- Gluten free and vegetarian formula
- Harnesses the power of darkly colored fruits and vegetables that are rich in nutrients such as phenols, anthcyanins, ellagic acid, proanthocyanidins, bioflavonoids and vitamin C
- Supports healthy aging, mental clarity, memory, immune system, cardiovascular health, brain function and has the added benefit of maintaining smooth, healthy, radiant skin
- Total mind and body formula
- FoodScience of Vermont supplements are doctor formulated and reviewed by our physician advisory board
- Total mind and body support
- Fighting free radicals
- Supporting healthy aging
- Keeping the immune system functioning properly
- Supporting memory and brain function